Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year's Eve Party




Loads and loads of food, lots of fun, plenty of games, and friends = a great New Year's Eve Party! We had buffalo wings, meatballs, salads, oreos, guacamole, etc. Everybody loved the air hockey table! We had a double elimination tournament, which was lots of fun, even though Dad won. :P If you would like to see more pictures, please go to Five People Somewhere, our friend's blog (check our list on the left) I hope everyone has a great 2009!


1 comment:

Roxanne Whiting said...

Hi Sarvers! I love your new blog! When I was looking at the New Year's Eve picture and reading about your party, I was reminded of a New Year's Eve Party about 15 years ago. I was so privileged to be a part of that New Year's Day. Thank you for choosing me to be a part of your wedding. I hope you had a great anniversary. May God bless your marriage and family in the coming year!

I love you!
Roxanne