We started school on Tuesday. This year, my parents decided not to put us in Classical Conversations homeschool group. It is the first time in three years that I haven't done it. Very strange! My favorite subject so far this year is Biology, or Logic, I'm really liking that too. Reuben is in 5th grade, so for math, he gets to use textbooks! (I don't think he's very thrilled) For Exposition and Composition, I am reading the book 'Little Britches' it's really good.
Also we are starting a new homeschool group called WMHFA. It teaches choir, band, orchestra, and color guard. I am in orchestra and color guard. I can't wait for it to start. It starts next Wednesday.
I thank God every day that we are able to do school at home and use Christian Curriculum's. I am also very thankful for the Christian, Homeschool friends I have to support me and encourage me.
Also we are starting a new homeschool group called WMHFA. It teaches choir, band, orchestra, and color guard. I am in orchestra and color guard. I can't wait for it to start. It starts next Wednesday.
I thank God every day that we are able to do school at home and use Christian Curriculum's. I am also very thankful for the Christian, Homeschool friends I have to support me and encourage me.

No comments:
Post a Comment