Friday, January 17, 2014

Crafts

Lately, after school, I have been working on a couple crafts. My favorite is an Afghan I am crocheting with my brother Reuben. When it is finished it will be the american flag. It looks so awesome. Also, for Christmas my grandma gave my quilting material that has little Matryoshka dolls (or nesting dolls) all over it. I have started on that, and it's been really fun. The last one is an embroidery project I began. My grandma gave me a whole bunch of embroidery and cross stitch projects a couple years ago. So every once in awhile I'll pull one out. This is one of them and on the front you can personalize it to say: so'n'so wedded to so'n'so. I have no idea who it will be for, but I figured I could start on it. It's really pretty. Anyway, I was bored, so I decided to post something. :) Bye!!

No comments: