Soren had been gone for a couple of days now and Fern began to worry. To her relief, that night a triumphant Luna strolled into the hollow leading a tabby feline.
"Soren!" Fern shouted, as she dashed towards her victorious friend. Soren stabled her new kitty-pal and pulled Fern excitedly towards their secret hide-out.
"You won't believe it!" She whispered.
"What?" Fern pleaded curiosity getting the better of her shy nature.
"I've figured out were the stolen livestock are! The Pixie's have them! After we won the war between the Luna's and the Pixie's they slunk off stealing a whole herd of cattle!"
"You stole a cat from the Pixie's?" Easily angered, Soren glared at her,
"Since when did my friend become a critic?" She stomped away. Fern forlornly yet fiercely watched her mount the tabby and lope across the hollow
Do you think I am making her too stubborn and bratty? She does learn a lesson in the end, I promise. Please comment if so.
"Soren!" Fern shouted, as she dashed towards her victorious friend. Soren stabled her new kitty-pal and pulled Fern excitedly towards their secret hide-out.
"You won't believe it!" She whispered.
"What?" Fern pleaded curiosity getting the better of her shy nature.
"I've figured out were the stolen livestock are! The Pixie's have them! After we won the war between the Luna's and the Pixie's they slunk off stealing a whole herd of cattle!"
"You stole a cat from the Pixie's?" Easily angered, Soren glared at her,
"Since when did my friend become a critic?" She stomped away. Fern forlornly yet fiercely watched her mount the tabby and lope across the hollow
Do you think I am making her too stubborn and bratty? She does learn a lesson in the end, I promise. Please comment if so.

No comments:
Post a Comment